Singapore Adult Tennis Lessons
Are you looking to take your tennis to the next level or possible just get started? If so, you have come to the right place. Whether you are a beginner looking to pick up the game or a competitive player, the adult program should cater to your needs.
The adult program:
A course for absolute beginners and for new players who want to learn the fundamental of tennis, trainees will learn how to hit basic strokes, have better hand and foot coordination and play the game.
- Tennis grips (Continental, eastern, semi-western, western etc)
- Technique practice such as forehand/backhand ground strokes, serve, forehand/backhand volley, smash etc
- Coordination tennis drills / footwork
- Rules of tennis (scoring, point system, foot fault etc)
- Rally (from service line and baseline)
- Mini games
A course for players who have mastered the basic stroke of tennis and are able to rally consistently.
- Tactics (consistency, direction, depth, power)
- Rally (from ¾ court and baseline)
- Court coverage (Positions when serving, returning, rallying and volleying)
A course for players with competitive experience who want to take their games to the next level.